Organisations need to be able to use and embed their available ICT, human resources and equipment effectively. However, it is becoming increasingly complex to use ICT in an effective manner. Meeting and complying with externally imposed laws and rules is also becoming progressively more complex and requires more of the ICT department, which is constantly being challenged by the business to come up with even cheaper, more flexible and higher quality IT services.
ACITS Consulting Services help customers to tailor their ICT department to fit their business and to carry out changes simply, as and when the need arises. We assist customers in making clear choices and setting a course for the coming years.
ACITS excels in devising a pragmatic approach to ICT services architecture and translating business goals into concrete solutions.
ACITS Advisory services are focused on providing expert advice and guidance to clients to identify opportunities and projects that deliver business value.
- Strategic Planning, Maximise Return on Information Technology and Business Case generation
- Realisation of ICT as a Strategic Asset within the business
- Insight into ICT solution to support business evolution
- Planning and impact assessment of M&A or divestment on ICT operations
- Compliancy with legislation and regulatory change
- Provide ICT solution to support business growth and transformation
Business & IT Alignment
- Exploiting cloud technology to enable business agility
- Insight on the migration of business critical applications
- Workspace Optimisation and the adoption of Mobile Applications
- ICT operations benchmarking and optimisation
ICT Services Architecture
- Service Architecture and ITIL Service Management process maturity assessment
- Assessment of Service Management process and impact of migration to online providers
- Realigning IT Service Management for Cloud based solutions